Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ella w/ Quail Lane Co.

Ella was able to help Quail Lane out today with their brand new T-strap moccs.
It was so hilarious photographing her. She really thought she was the art director and had all of these really great ideas for me this time around. Love her enthusiasm for life. Here are some of my favorite outtakes of Ella during the shoot. It's honestly so hard to come by the time to just pick up my camera and photograph my own kids so I love when oppurtunites like this come along. We threw little Ezra in a few as well because THAT FACE. Cutest little baby ever.
And let's talk about how talented Ashley is with those adorable moccs + flower backdrop.

ella for quail lane
ella for quail lane-9
ella for quail lane-2
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I think that anyone should know proper alternative to iphoto and other mac products. The reason I do that is because they are better.

    ReplyDelete