Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Family Fall 2015

I was going back and forth debating on whether I should put these photos on my personal blog or my public one and I realized it may be kind of fun for clients that don't already know my family to see what we are all about over here. I feel like photography is a very personal thing, so it's kind of nice to be at the same level as your photographer artistically speaking. I'm a big believer in connecting with your photographer ESPECIALLY when it comes to weddings, birth photography, etc. Because in these important moments in time you want more than just a photographer but a friend and confidante.   So that being said! A peak into US!! Really, what motivates me most, inspires me, and gives me purpose in everything I do is these guys!! 

** My dad actually snapped the ones of all four of us as a family. which was kind of fun. He says he doesn't have an artistic eye at all but...ya right!! Ben and I switched off with the others! It was a family affair! ha. The plus side is I was obviously 100% comfortable and natural. We could kind of *truly* do our thing. I will def treasure these moments forever. Jude was taking some of his first steps right around this time so fun to have those photos of him. Jude and Ella were truly fascinated by all the things going down on the moutain that day. The photos of Jude and my dad are 100% candid and I love that he is just sharing that moment of awe and wonder with him. Heart melt. I also love that ella found some dandelions and had a hay day thinking she was a fairy flying all around with pixie dust. 

MY FAMILY-2

MY FAMILY-5

MY FAMILY-8

MY FAMILY-18

MY FAMILY-20  MY FAMILY-52
MY FAMILY-35
MY FAMILY-56
MY FAMILY-29  MY FAMILY-31
 MY FAMILY-66
MY FAMILY-73  MY FAMILY-75
MY FAMILY-72  MY FAMILY-80
MY FAMILY-79  MY FAMILY-70

MY FAMILY-83
MY FAMILY-91
MY FAMILY-102
MY FAMILY-99  MY FAMILY-95
MY FAMILY-107  MY FAMILY-106
MY FAMILY-112

MY FAMILY-116  MY FAMILY-51
MY FAMILY-120  MY FAMILY-128
MY FAMILY-121
 MY FAMILY-126  MY FAMILY-125
MY FAMILY-138
MY FAMILY-142
   

  
       


  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment