Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heather and Adam, Utah Bridals/Groomals...

I love when couples have their own unique ideas and style.
Heather had the idea to blind fold Adam before he could see her.
It was really fun and cute.
I also loved shooting at the capitol.
It is so pretty and I was so blown away after shooting there that I have never had anyone request to take their bridals there!
It won't be the last I'm sure.
Looking forward to your wedding next week!

Heather Bridals-493
Heather Bridals to Edit-40
Heather Bridals to Edit-35
Heather Bridals to Edit-34
Heather Bridals to Edit-30 Heather Bridals to Edit-28
Heather Bridals to Edit-26
Heather Bridals to Edit-24
Heather Bridals to Edit-21
Heather Bridals to Edit-20
Heather Bridals to Edit-19
Heather Bridals to Edit-10 Heather Bridals to Edit-8
Heather Bridals to Edit-2
Heather Bridals-47
Heather Bridals-448 Heather Bridals-414
Heather Bridals-200


Pin It!

1 comment: